If you have a comment or complaint
Our practice takes all feedback received from our patients seriously. We welcome and actively encourage your comments or suggestions, in order to enable us to improve the services we provide for you. If you feel dissatisfied or disappointed with any aspect of our service, please voice your concerns to any member of our team at any time.
Alternatively, you may wish to later telephone, email or write to Ms Brigita Zebrauskaite, Practice Manager here at Complex Smile.
- Listen to your concerns and treat you with respect and courtesy throughout.
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint in writing within 3 days.
- Fully investigate the events or issues you raise, liaising with all staff members involved. Write to you with our findings, usually within 10 working days (or, if it is not possible to properly conduct the investigation within this time, we will write to explain the cause of its delay and provide you with the date by which our investigation will be concluded).
- We will confirm the decision about the complaint in writing immediately after completing our investigation.
- Learn from the issues raised by your complaint in order to prevent its repetition.
Our contact details are:
If you remain unhappy with our explanation or its outcome, you may direct your complaint to:
The Dental Complaints Service (DCS)
Dental Complaints Service
37 Wimpole Street,