What is implant overdenture?
JUST TWO IMPLANTS CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING!
Overdentures are replacement teeth retained by dental implants. This procedure is the most affordable for patients who wants to restore all their teeth by dental implants. Overdentures helps both partial and fully edentulous patients regain a quality of life – and replace removable dentures to fixed solution.
Benefits of Overdentures
- Slows bone resorption processes and stimulates the bone in your jaw
- Improved stability. Forget about adhesives and the discomfort!
- No unnecessary movement during chewing and talking
- Just two implants can change everything! Overdentures method lets lower denture fit on just two implants.
- Affordable option that combines the stability of implants with economical costs of dentures
Regain your quality of life!
Am I a candidate?
Dental implants can be implanted to patients with no serious health problems. Dental implantation is not performed to adolescents until full physical maturity is reached and the jaw is completely formed. However, patients are different and each treatment case is individually examined. Doctor can determine which treatment plan suits the patient the best.
Only clinician can recommend if dental implants are the right choice for you. Our doctors will help you to understand your current dental condition by:
Reviewing your dental and general health history
Performing a complete dental examination incl. radiographs
Finding the best treatment option for you
After careful assessment the doctor together with you will prepare your dental treatment plan. During the consultation you will discuss about your needs, time frame, budget and payment options that fits best for you.
Lower overdenture package
Price starts from
SPECIAL OFFER NOW
- Lower Overdenture on 2 implants
- Provisional Overdenture
- Final chrome cobalt reinforced Overdenture
- Full treatment & Check-ups
Due to our patients comfort we can offer our most popular Overdenture treatment packages. If you want to see a complete price list visit our Prices page.
Book a FREE consultation
Book a Free consultation and save up to 340 £! Get your FREE X-ray , FREE dental check-up, FREE treatment plan!